Lignacite's Roman Brick
Smaller than a block, larger than a brick...
Lignacite’s new range of ROMAN BRICK has been created to offer a contemporary design feature to Architects.
This NEW product will enable your building design to stand out from the rest.
With Lignacites ability to produce over 50 colours, textures and finishes - look no further.
The standard block module size for commodity blocks is 440 x 215mm - the Roman Brick is a one third of that size. It can be produced in almost all of our colours, textures and finished.
Lignacite's Roman Brick has been used in the Headland Tower, Blackpool (designed by dRMM) as well as
- Olympic Athletes Village,
- London Olympic Park,
- The Cumbria Archive - Carlisle,
- Headland Tower - Blackpool,
- Westminster Lodge Leisure Centre - St. Albans
- Townend Court Primary Care Centre - Hull