'The Carbon Buster' is made up of more than 50% recycled material.
This includes the Carbon8 pellets which are produced by combining CO2, sand, cement and water.
The result is a unique aggregate that, when incorporated into Lignacite's products, creates the first ever carbon negative building block.
- Incorporates recycled and carbonated aggregates from by-products.
- Captures more CO2 than is emitted during its manufacture
- Invented and made in Britain
- Key to meeting zero carbon home targets
- Suitable for facing and general purpose applications.